Friday 21 August 2009

Always Poised

I have always wanted to blog and now i find myself doing it at last. That is one more thing to tick of my goals list. At this point if you where to ask what were my objectives or new year resolution for 2009. My answer will be "Just do it" Yep that one single line was my new year resolution. Don't think it to death, don't over analyse, don't talk yourself out of it...just do it! 

So here i am. So what have i really done so far. Between me and you i have done enough.... I wore more short sleeve tops. How is that something to write home about for me it was sign that i was getting over myself and becoming more self confident. But that is story for another day.

So to all welcome to Poised, where i am always poised to get into it....

Timi 

No comments:

Post a Comment