Monday 24 August 2009

Too Much to do!!!!

No drama Monday, i had an easy Monday, which is a relief if you ask me. Generally, Mondays start with a to do list, meeting schedules and a frenetic pace. But then, as always after everyday it was time to reflect on my day.  My belief, is that life is to be enjoyed and not endured, there is no need for unnecessary stress. 

Be poised to take on the world and stay poised, stay calm, stay relaxed. Hence my fascination with time management and being organised. So after much contemplation, looking at what's worked and what did not work in the past. Well, here is the one and only tip i am going to give you about managing your time. 

#Set boundaries: we all have limitations, so incorporate it into your to do list. You do not have to do everything in one day, or one week besides we hardly ever do anyway. Setting targets is great but you don't have to cram so much into one day. 

Now, I find myself giving myself time to take a step back after a completed task, as opposed to jumping into the next one right away. Enjoy every accomplishment and most of all take time to assess it. Be driven but be reasonable to yourself too! give yourself a break!!!

So all in all, how has this helped me. I am still extremely driven but not half as stress as i can potentially be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment